Predictive Higher Astrology
Advance Course Module
Total lectures 15
Total concepts – Total time required – 10 to 12 weeks
LECTURE -1 Introduction , Rules and techniques.
- Chart reading. What exactly we mean by it?
- The main postulates , possibilities and limitations of Predictive Higher Astrology system .
- The main tenets and rules of predictive Higher Astrology.
- The techniques and system used in reading a chart.
LECTURE -2 How Sign , Planet and House combinations are created .
- Role of planet longitudes and their placement in Nakshtras and houses.
- Partition of the zodiac in into major parts and minute parts and their lordships.
- Use of the above in the creation of the house combinations.
- The house combinations and their evaluation rules.
- Higher and lower significators and their use.
- Limitations of predictive Higher Astrology.
LECTURE -1 Understanding a person
- Signs and human behaviour.
- Planets and human behaviour.
- House combinations for understanding human behavior.
- How to use the information so gained.
LECTURE -2 Talents of a person
- Understanding the education and writing talent.
- Understanding the oratory talent.
- Understanding the creative talent.
- Understanding the other minor talents
LECTURE – 3 Profession of a person
- Fitness and suitability for different
- Higher administrative services. Government Jobs.
- Lower level services and private job.
- Private business
- Other services and consultancy services etc.
LECTURE – 4 Physical fitness of a person.
- What is physical fitness ? Astrological and spiritual angle.
- Astrological classification of a physically/ mentally fit and unfit person .
- Identification of probable unfitness .
- Recovery potential and timings
LECTURE -5 Family Life of a person.
- What is a happy family life ? Who should go for it and who should not.
- Possibilities of getting married.
- Possibilities of having children.
- Possibilities of a happy or a turbulant family life . Discord &divorce.
LECTURE -6 Finance and wealth
- Who gains and what is the real gain ?
- Gain of wealth and movable and unmovable property.
- Gain of position and prestige .
- Loss of wealth , property .
LECTURE- 7 Strain and struggle in life.
- Litigations .
- Defamation / Loss of status / miscellaneous struggles.
LECTURE – 8 & 9 Miscellaneous aspects of life
- Speculations / Lottery
- Love affairs and adultery
- Scholarships and rewards
- Success in politics
- Spirituality , kindness, philanthropy
- Assassination & kidnapping
- Mental weakness and depression , habitual in making mistakes
- Change of Job , resignation , VRS
- Permission and facilitation in foreign visit, change of place.
- Fixation of opportune or best time for various events of life.
LECTURE – 10 Prediction without correct birth time or without any birth details
- How to have an idea about the correct birth time
- Fixing of approximately right birth time and ascendant.
- Answering queries without any birth details.
LECTURE – 11 Fixation of the approximate timing of a desired situation.
- When a running situation reaches to it fruition and why ?
- What steps to follow to short list the right period .
- Limitations in fixing the correct time.
LECTURE – 12 Selection of the correct astro software .
- What are the pre requisites ?
- Some popular software’s .
- How to select and use.
LECTURE – 13 , 14 , 15
Discussions , doubt removal and reading of charts for practice and understanding .